Just got an email from Bryony with the agenda for the next London Blackboard User Group meeting on Friday 26th April 2013, 12.30pm – 4.30pm, at: London Metropolitan University, Holloway Road Campus, 166-220 Holloway Road, London. N7 8DB.
Meeting Theme: “Plans for 2013”.
- 12:30: Lunch
- 13:30: Introduction (Bryony Bramer, Regent’s University London)
- 13:40: What’s New at London Met (Sandra Heidecker, London Metropolitan University)
- 14:00: Custom building blocks for online coursework submission (Kevin Lowman, University of the West of England)
- 14:20: Online coursework submission and Blackboard rubrics (Adel Gordon, University of Northampton)
- 14.40: Piloting the use of rubrics (Linda McBain, University of Law)
- 15:00: Coffee Break
- 15:30: Social tools in Blackboard (Steve Hoole, Bucks New University)
- 16:00: Blackboard announcements from the Blackboard Europe Conference (Paul Wigfield, Blackboard)
- 16:15: Blackboard Q&A (and Next steps)
- 16:30: Close (and on to The Horatia (98-100 Holloway Road, N7 8JE) for drinks).
If you have not yet signed up for the meeting, please do so at: http://tinyurl.com/LondonBUG-April13
I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting.