This is just a quick ‘taster’ of a new course that I will be running for staff at Regent’s University London on using Twitter. The will run over ten days in May and will show how to develop you professional network using Twitter.
Here’s what was covered over the Ten Days of Twitter.
• Day One: Set up a profile
• Day Two: What to tweet
• Day Three: Following people
• Day Four: @messages
• Day Five: Embedding and shortening URL’s
• Day Six: Retweeting
• Day Seven: Hashtags
• Day Eight: Managing people (apps to create lists)
• Day Nine: Managing information (apps to curate links)
• Day Ten: Past and Future: Twitter archiving and scheduling tweets
….watch this space for further details